5.06.2009

brown... not cream.

I went by the house today after work, just like every other day, and was surprised to see that we have some siding! But... it wasn't the right color!?!? I kind of panicked and called G who then called our sales lady. He wasn't able to reach her so I called a Richmond American Homes contact that I found... only to make a fool out of myself. They paint the siding! Whoops. I have never done this before, obviously. He was a very nice man and he didn't make me feel stupid. So it is cream now... but it will be brown in the end. Everything is okay!

check it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fly out to Indiana tomorrow morning... I am so excited! I can't wait to be Lauren's bridesmaid, see my 344 girls, and spend lots of quality time with my family! And... have seven days off of work!!

only 3 more days until mr. & mrs.

344.

No comments:

Post a Comment