One of the main things that I wanted to do during our trip home was to go to the Memorial Union at Purdue to see the giant tree. And we wanted to see all of the renovations that they have done on the food court area since we graduated... it was a great afternoon! The tree was giant & grand, and the food court was awesome! I wish it would have been there when we were students.


My brother & Jess arrived a few hours after we returned... to spend the night at my parents house and spend time with Millie. My parents decided to give Millie a few of her presents early, so that she could play with them during the stay at their house. She got a elephant that blows balls out of its nose, which she will love when she is moving, and a bat & wobble penguin for her to whack. These are her first toys that are larger than her... and a bit more interactive. She wasn't intimidated by them, and I'm sure she will love them lots as she gets a bigger.
lots & lots of playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment