12.07.2011

the note.

we wrote & sent a note to millie's donor's family today.
i pray that it is received well and brings them a bit of joy about how their loved one helped save a little girl's life. i often forget about what another family went through for our millie to get better... i am so caught up in the happiness that she is getting healthier, that i forget that another family lost someone they love. organ donation is a beautiful thing. something important to us before millie's transplant, but even more important now that it has affected our lives. please consider donating if you arent already... millie is a testimony that it is a wonderful blessing to others.
thank you jesus for this donor and their family.

2 comments:

  1. I cried when reading this. I'm praying they are blessed by the note & seeing Millie's sweet, healthy, smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying as well...I love that family.

    ReplyDelete